Volunteers are welcome
Whether you have a special talent or expertise, are a good listener or just enjoy helping others, you’ll find volunteering at Beth Sholom has a meaningful impact on the lives of our residents—as well as yours!
Ways to volunteer
There are many opportunities to participate in our community. Here are just a few:
- Visit with our residents – share some lively conversation, swap interesting stories, discuss books, play a game of cards or chess
- Share your musical talents – provide a live performance or give lessons
- Bring your pet for a visit
- Provide assistance to our office staff
- Be a number caller for our popular bingo games
- Help with one of our many activities
Become a volunteer
Fill out this form today, and join our fun team of volunteers.
"*" indicates required fields