Beth Sholom’s respite care offers a perfect solution for individuals not quite ready to go home after hospitalization or needing more recovery time in rehabilitation. It also provides an opportunity for those considering a move to our community to get to know our physicians, caregivers and friendly staff, as well as sample our wonderful lifestyle. Although stays are temporary, respite care includes the same high quality of care, private furnished residences and access to our community amenities, services and activities.
Available for assisted living and skilled nursing, our respite care reassures families and caregivers knowing their loved ones are in good hands.
Amenities and Services
- Furnished private apartment with kitchenette and private bathroom (The Gardens and Parkside)
- Furnished private suite with access to skilled nursing and rehab services (The Healthcare Center)
- Three meals a day served in one of our dining rooms
- Snacks available around the clock
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Laundry service
- Utilities (electricity, heat, air, water and sewer)
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and other daily living activities
- Daily activities and recreational programs, including outings
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- On-site religious services for Jewish and Christian denominations
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Fitness classes
- Outpatient rehabilitative care
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.-Name
Activity calendars are chock full and tailored to each assisted living and skilled nursing community.Check Them Out!
See firsthand why Beth Sholom is a choice you’ll feel good about. To learn more or to schedule a tour, please fill out the request form or call (804) 750-2183.
"*" indicates required fields